We are proud to support local students to get a taste of what working with children is all about. If you are looking for a work placement for either school, college or for your Duke of Edinburgh award then please consider Pioneer.
What does it look like day-to-day?
During a work placement you will support the team to ensure that each child and their family receives a high quality and consistent experience. You will support the team of Activity Leaders with the day to day sessions and ensure the children are given opportunities to engage in the organised activities and free play sessions. You will learn how to work with children and how to deliver sessions that are safe, planned and fun.
What can a work experience placement at Pioneer Childcare offer you?
- The opportunity to learn what working with children is all about
- Boost your skills, learning and employability
- Connect with the community and meet new people
- Extensive internal support
- The chance to learn so much more about working life than “just” childcare or sports leadership
What support will I receive?
As part of a team at one of our settings, you will be supported by your manager who will be on hand to give you weekly support and guidance.
There will always be staff around to help you with any queries you may have.