Job Title: Club Manager
Hours: 26.50 hours term time plus 40 on camp
Salary: £17,865.25 – £20,195.50 depending on age and experience
Reporting to: Area Manager
Location: Brighton & Hove
At Pioneer Childcare we believe that every child deserves the best possible start in life. That’s why we employ the most skilful and capable staff. Our aim is to provide opportunities that allow children to thrive in environments that are stimulating, engaging and fun.
As a Club Manager you will manage a setting and be specifically responsible for the running of Afterschool Club and Camp, ensuring the delivery of safe, planned, fun activities to the children in our care.
You will provide effective leadership to your staff, whilst meeting the high standards expected to deliver our high-quality childcare. You will ensure the safety and well-being of the children in our care and be an excellent role model to your team and the children.
- Ensure the children are happy and settled at club
- Build positive relationships with parents, schools, and colleagues
- Manage staffing and logistics on a day-to-day basis
- Plan activities, observe your staff and provide feedback
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Mentor your team and identify areas for their development
Key tasks and responsibilities:
Reporting to the Area Manager, your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Actively managing your club:
- Organise club staffing and logistics
- Observe staff leading activities and feedback back to them
- Create activity plans with differentiation
- Be secure in Safeguarding and Prevent
- Be the point of contact for parents, answering questions or concerns
Working with your Area Manager to:
Supervise your staff team regularly
- Maintain stakeholder relationships for your club
- Deliver training to your staff team
- Ensure your club is compliant with outside agencies, including Ofsted and Environmental Health
- Identify areas for growth at your club
- Ensure all administrative tasks are complete
What we offer:
- Fantastic support with weekly meetings
- Flexible working patterns to dovetail with other commitments.
- Excellent Company ethos and vision
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Paid accredited training.
- Discounted childcare
- Rewards for recommending friends to come and join the team.
- Excellent career progression
- Fun working environment
- Staff social events
- Free uniform
- Additional hours at our Holiday Camps
To apply, or to find out more, please visit our website and download an application form or get in contact – we’d love to hear from you.
www.pioneerchildcare.co.uk | 01444 411388 | email@example.com
Pioneer Childcare is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any job offer is subject to obtaining two positive references and the completion of an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
There is also the requirement to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK.
Pioneer Childcare are an equal opportunities employer, we value equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a fair organisation and do not discriminate against candidates, we also consider requests on application from candidates wishing to work flexibly, part time or job share.
As an employer Pioneer Childcare are committed to promoting and protecting the physical and mental health of all our staff and reasonable adjustments will be made during the application and interview process.
|Salary||£18,642.00 - £20,195.50|
|Contracted weeks||52 weeks a year|
|Hours||26.50 hours term time plus 40 on camp|
|Location||Brighton & Hove|
|Experience||2-3 years childcare experience|